Forms of payment accepted include cash, checks, and the following credit cards:
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are also accepted. If you require documentation of the nature of the expense, this can be provided to you.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is my provider a participating (in-network) provider in my health plan network?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The Guidance Group clinicians are presently participating network providers for (may vary by clinician):
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (including Medical Assistance and MinnesotaCare)
- Preferred One
For other health plans, The Guidance Group is a non-contracted provider and would will be happy to provide you with an invoice for pursuing reimbursement per out-of-network benefits which may be available to you through your health plan.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the following
- 1st – $40
- 2nd – $60
- 3rd and any additional – Full session fee
Reduced fee services may available on a limited basis based on demonstrated need.